Published on September 21st, 2016 | by mpower
#WeAreAllSportsFans Campaign Top 10 Posts
Mpower Sports is excited to announce the top posts for the #WeAreAllSportsFans Campaign from you, the Sports Fans.
The goal of the #WeAreAllSportsFans campaign is to reach the international sports community and sports fans worldwide and have them engage with adaptive sports before, during and after the Rio 2016 Paralympic Games.
Huge congratulations to Jeremy, Deborah and Kadian for participating in this campaign.
- Jeremy WCMX: Fun kid who loves #WCMX, Monster Jam and life! Watch this kid drop in.
- Womens Sports Foundation CEO Deborah Slaner Larkin shares why she is a fan of adaptive sports.
- Kadian Anil is a graphic designer who has one amazing instagram account. He designed a countdown for the 2016 Rio Paralympic Games that was incredible.
- Steve Mesler from Classroom Champions explains why he is a fan of adaptive sports
- Writer Heather Krill wrote this amazing blog about what kids can teach us about ability.
- Matt Scott of the Gold Medal winning US Men’s Wheelchair Basketball team shares why he is a fan of adaptive sports.
- Champions for America’s Future tagged #WeAreAllSportsFans in a picture of youth playing sitting volleyball.
- Maine Adaptive Sports was excited to celebrate being sports fans by getting out on their bikes.
- Changing the world through sport, one life at a time. Ryan Martin and the power of sport
- Adaptive Sports New England is doing some great work with creating future Paralympians.
The 2016 Rio Paralympic Games were seen by sports fans around the world. Mpower Sports is excited to be part of this movement and challenge the status quo of ability, sport and athleticism.